Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stress!

Early morning, 2nd interview called and asked me to start work tomorrow! I rejected the offer for sure. So stingy company.

Then 3rd company called me. This one venue is good, at Tanjong Pagar. Ideal location as will be intime for class.

Went for the interview and feel still not ideal. Working hours is 9.30 to 6.30, confirm will be late for class. Though manager allow to go off early when I have class but still the normal working hours is  consider late. As over time is expected, I will only be home when the sky turns dark.

On the journey back, I decided not to start work tomorrow. That company is located at Toa Payoh, if I will to accept and work there, sure will be late for school. 2nd reason is the manager gaves me alot of stress. I haven't been able to sleep well after meeting up with that manager. She is very agreesive which really pressures me. Havent start work already stress, how to continue??? 3rd reason, that company is chinese company, for sure stingy company. Lastly, there are too many question marks

Another interview on Friday. Hope this one can closed as the location is best. Like the former Temasek Tower, it is next to MRT, so will not get wet when it rains!!! Which I like best!!!!

God Bless Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment