Monday, June 21, 2010

Hunting for job

After nearly 3years, job hunting starts again.

I have been sitting at home for more than a month. Job hunting starts straight after my exam last week. Sent out several resumes and I went for the 1st interview today.

It is a big company with 30 over staff. The working enviornment is great as they just moved there Nov 2009. Everything is new and the office still smelt of new decor.

The company has its own vessel and are in trading service. The interviewer(guess will be my superior) assures company has prospects.

I like the office and will be glad if selected. Only thing is the distance to school is far. I won't make it to school on time. :(

Well I have another interview tomorrow, a bigger company. Lets see if there is any chance.

Suddenly feels like having a longer break. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment