Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Changes Again

Its has been a long time. Finally I got out of that crampy office. My new office is far bigger and is next to the sea. The view is not as fantastic as CA, and of course the accounts people will never get the best view.

The same siting position which makes the job sucks. How I hate to sit back to others. Can't even see what is going on behind my back. Why are offices arrange in this way nowadays?

I am kind of tired of travelling, this new job is so far........ Night fall when I reach home. I think I need time to get use to it.

I wished I could get something that is near my home which comes with such high pay and good benefits.

If I cannot get use to coming home late at night, then I might need to hunt again. I have to endure, endure, endure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment