Friday, February 26, 2010

LAST WORKING DAY OF FEBRUARY

This week ends very slow. Finally it is Friday. I still have loads of 'projects' not completed!!


I received this letter from my sponsored child.

The translation of the letter :

Greeting to you for the day when you will receive this letter.
I am well and good studying. My dream completed in last year. I wish you all the best and good health.
I recevied your sent greeting, thank you for your warm heat.
I will write letters when I received your letter and post cards in the future.
Please introduce yourself and your country to me in your next letter.
I wish you all the best and good health.


My girl was soooooo jealous and started crying..............

Just a letter and she lost her appetite. muahahahahaha.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment