Friday, October 23, 2009

Sleeeeeppyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Its Friday finally, so sleepy. Have been working none stop this week. One thing to be happy is next week will be the last lesson for my class. YIPPY!!!!! Class finishing means exams coming, haiz. Why so poor me? Before preparing myself, I have to prepare for my girl first. Really Stressful life.

So sianz, the old lady here, don't even know how to print excel file. Don't understand how the old lady survive through. Can't do a single thing but yet salary so high. Old lady role here is merely a communication tool but this communication tool don't work very well, things always convey wrongly and end up have to do lots of double work. I have to bear with so many xxx things here.

This weekend must watch match - Liverpool vs Man U. I am banging on Man U.

No comments:

Post a Comment